Institutions – universities, research organizations and institutes, national laboratories, libraries, data initiatives and data stewards - join this brainstorming workshop and co-create a practical ‘how to’ EOSC training programme for institutions.
- Date and time: January 26, 15:00 – 16:30 CET.
- Registration: Please register here.
The workshop is organized by the EOSC Future project that is implementing the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC). The aim of the workshop is to hear from participants on the following topics -
- What do you need to know to get the most from the EOSC?
- What can the EOSC provide to institutions and researchers?
- How can you integrate institutional services into the EOSC?
- How can institutions facilitate and enable EOSC uptake?