EIFL staff will attend the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (OASPA) 2020 conference, which will take place online during the week of 21 to 25 September.
The conference will address open access at a time of global challenge, and the demands and opportunities for open scholarship in relation to past and future crises. OASPA 2020 will also be a forum for reflection on the impact of the coronavirus pandemic and ongoing efforts to ensure scholarship is open and accessible to all.
Sessions will explore -
- The latest developments in global open access policy
- Funding and operational models for equitable open access
- Moves toward community-owned, open infrastructure
- Engaging researchers in open scholarship
- Pricing and cost transparency
- Perspectives from small and scholar-led publishers
- The future of open scholarship