ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
Oxford Scholarship Online is a vast and rapidly-expanding cross-searchable library which offers quick and easy access to the latest high-level scholarship through the full text of over 10,000 Oxford academic monographs. Over 500 new titles are added each year.
20 individual subject modules are now available - from philosophy to physics, and from law to literature.
The following subject modules are available: biology, business and management, classical studies, economics and finance, history, law, linguistics, literature, mathematics, music, neuroscience, palliative care, philosophy, physics, political science, psychology, public health and epidemiology, religion, social work, sociology.
- Cross-searchable access to the full text of over 8,000 academic books
- A choice of 20 individual subject modules is available
- Keywords and abstracts at both book and chapter level
- Reference linking from bibliographies and footnotes to available online content
- COUNTER-compliant statistics
- Printer-friendly format for easier printing
- Automatically export citations to ProCiteTM, EndnoteTM, Reference ManagerTM and RefWorksTM
- Digital object identifiers (DOIs) at book and chapter level make Oxford Scholarship Online ideal for online course packs and reading lists
- MARC21 records available by subject free of charge
- OpenURL compliant