ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
(ebsco.com/products/research-databases/health-source-nursing-academic-edition) Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition provides over 500 scholarly full-text journals focusing on many medical disciplines.
Health Source can be subscribed individually or as part of the EBSCO Publishing Premier Package.
Medicine. Coverage of nursing and allied health is particularly strong. Topics include critical care, mental health, child and adolescent psychiatric nursing, nurse management, nurse ethics, addiction and recovery counseling, medical law, reproductive medicine, environmental health, bereavement and many more.
- 829 abstracted and indexed journals
- Over 500 full-text journals
- 436 peer-reviewed, full-text journals
- Also includes the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names
- Includes full text from Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing, Issues in Mental Health Nursing, Journal of Advanced Nursing, Journal of Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, Journal of Clinical Nursing, Journal of Community Health Nursing, Journal of Nursing Management, Nursing Ethics, Nursing Forum, Nursing Inquiry and many more.
- Topics include critical care, mental health, child and adolescent psychiatric nursing, nurse management, nurse ethics, addiction and recovery counseling, medical law, reproductive medicine, environmental health, bereavement, and many more
- Access is via EBSCOhost which offers sophisticated yet intuitive functionality and a wide range of customisation options, to support the needs of the widest possible range of users